Monday 13 September 2010

I buy my own brownies...

So I'm getting ready to head back to uni for year two, can't believe I'm not going to be a fresher any more! I've worked out I am going to graduate a full year before most of my friends. Maybe I should have taken a gap year, or a year in industry or something, if only to prevent that moment I actually have to decide what to do with my life. How can you really tell, at 19, what your 30 year-old self will want to be doing? If I had followed the life-plan of my 10 year-old self I would be the 8th member of S club 7 right now!
So yeah, that's where I am at the moment. I'm going to be living in a house of 11 students (a challenge in itself) and this year I actually need to put some serious effort into studying (I was less than committed last year). My friends from home suggested to me over the summer that I start a blog. They said it was because my thoughts were too hilarious not to be shared with the world, but I have a feeling they just want to avoid having to listen to my ranting! Either way it can't be a bad idea...

1 comment: