Wednesday 18 May 2011

Cloudspotting...

I read somewhere the other day that the older you get, the more difficult it is for you to see shapes in clouds. This scared me. I don't want to reach a stage when I can't look up at the sky and see an elephant, floating in between Winston Churchill and a pineapple with a suitcase ... that would be terrible.
So I shall practice cloudspotting whenever I can, and I've found a book to inspire me:

A Pig with Six Legs and Other Clouds

A Pig with Six Legs and Other Clouds
"This is a glorious collection of clouds that look like things, including dragons, skateboarders, pasta, witches and poodles. It is a proud celebration of the carefree, aimless and endlessly life-affirming pastime of cloudspotting"

There you go. You didn't know clouds could be life-affirming did you. Well it's true - the cloud appreciation society say so.

http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment