Monday 23 May 2011

Motel really does rock.

Gypsy Jumpsuit in tropical Hawaii
I LOVE the new Motel Rocks Colour Pop Collection. It is making me long for poolside bars and beachside cafes! Unfortunately I am going to the Isle of Mull for 2 weeks with my family - so I'm not sure dresses like these will be entirely called-for. But if you are going away this summer somewhere that experiences more than 3 days of sunshine a year - rock the Colour Pop look for me? thanks.
Beth dress in Peacock with black lace detail
Limited edition Lesley - red and twilight blue

You can get them all at: www.motelrocks.com

And may I suggest continuing the trend with your nail varnish? Models Own and Barry M both do great ranges of bright colours.

http://www.facebook.com/motelrocks

Sally Anne Pleated Skirt in hot pink
Gypsy Playsuit in Red


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I really do think you should be doing my degree instead of me! You'd make an amazing fashion writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but all I can do is write about fashion - you can MAKE it! soo much cooler!

    ReplyDelete